MDC’s Standard D-Shape Chambers offer versatility for a variety of applications where complete access to the chamber interior is readily available.
The standard design, featuring a semicircular back with an 8" radius, is 16" wide by 26" tall. The chamber has a distinctive D-shape when viewed from above. The chamber ports and body are made from 304L stainless steel, and 6061-T6 aluminum is used for making the door. The hinged door is available with a captured Viton® O-ring for a high vacuum seal and offers a quick opening door with complete access to the complete chamber interior.
A variety of ISO KF and LF flanged ports house connections for several devices such as analytical instruments, pumps, viewports, motion or electrical feedthroughs, vacuum measurement gauges and other accessories.
The chamber is made up of four mounting feet with standard 1/2-13 UNC-2B threads for securing to Chamber Stand 220008.
Sealing and fastening hardware, including ISO clamps and O-rings, are found under the individual size flange in the Flanges and Fittings section of the MDC catalog or on the website.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 304L Stainless Steel body
- Frame mounting feet
- Electropolished surface finish
- Aluminum hinged door for effortless access to interior
- Support Frame with leveling feet, p/n 220008
- Frame options available:
- Swivel casters and leveling feet
- Instrumentation mounting rack
- Working surface and lower shelf
- Trace water-cooling
- Alternate port sizes available
- Alternate sizes can be configured