The Mecmesin MultiTest-i range of test frames sets the standard in computer-controlled testing.
The MultiTest-i range operates through the power of Emperor, easy-to-use yet powerful force testing and analysis software.
The Mecmesin MultiTest-i is available in a range of capacities to meet your exact testing requirement, from the entry-level single-column MultiTest-i, through to advanced twin-column test frames, which have been specifically designed to test large or high load samples and products.
We purchased the MultiTest 10-i to test 80% of the springs which we have in our railcars. The system is very easy to use and the program is convenient to test. Also the support of A & D Korea was very positive.
SC Yoon, Seoul Metropolitan Railway Transit Corporation
- Ideal for R&D and Quality Control Labs
- High speed data collection - 2000 readings per second
- Run to load, displacement, time or break detection
- Intelligent command functions provide limitless test flexibility
- Operator prompt / delay / resume test facility
- Extensive suite of calculations e.g. peak, average
- Auto-loadcell recognition/configuration
- Real-time graphs with zoom and label function
- Automatic export to Excel and SPC packages
- Extremely quiet operation
- Available in wide range of capacities from 1kN to 50kN
Download the Brochure for More Information
Mecmesin MultiTest i Product Overview - Video by Mecmesin