The AZURA CM 2.1S is a reliable conductivity monitor utilized in FPLC in order to follow salt gradients.
Optionally pH values can be measured. Wetted parts are completely biocompatible. The risk of carryover is reduced to a minimum by the contactless measurements of conductivity. Two flow cells cover a flow rate up to either 100 ml/min or 10 ml/min and are optimized for low dead volume. Conductivity flow cells and the pH measuring kit can be ordered in addition to the CM 2.1S.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- fast response
- contactless conductivity measurement
- high reproducibility and accuracy, low noise
- reliable and accurate monitoring through self-calibration and self-test
- pH measurement kit is optional and has to be separately ordered
- short capillaries for minimizing band broadening and time delay between detectors