||Box compression tester with computer control from external PC and software dedicated to testing corrugated board boxes and cartons.
||Linear slides integral within column
||Rigid Moving platen driven by 4 recirculating ballscrews. Platen parallelism better than 1:4000. Load readings are taken from an average of 4 balanced load cells to compensate for the effect of any off centre loading.
||Max force at full speed kN
|Max speed at full load mm/min
||Max carton size mm
||1000 × 1000 × 1000
||+/-0.5% of reading down to 1/1000th of load cell capacity
||Data sampling rate
||Maximum 12 kHz with up to 200 Hz data frames.
|Vertical space mm
||Overall Dimension W × D × H
Overall width does not include display.
|1420 × 1020 × 2000
|Crosshead travel/resolution mm
||1050 by 0.001
|Platen size mm
||1000 × 1000
||Universal input. (de-rate max speed at 115 V)
|Frame stiffness kN/mm
||Operating temp degree C
||-10 to +40
|Speed range mm/min
||0.001 to 500
||+10 to +90% non-condensing
||+/-0.1% under stable conditions
||Number of Columns
The key machine features of the 25CT BOX C are as follows:
- Four averaging high resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- Automatic recognition and calibration of extensometers and load cell, with instant calibration check facility
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Compact design, giving economy of floor space
- Complete digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods giving simplicity of operation
- Crosshead guidance system providing smooth running and precise alignment
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor providing maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control
- High speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as micrometers, extensometers, balances, callipers, etc.
- High stiffness loading frames with specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Overtravel, overload and impact protection
- Telescopic covers providing additional protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Four high efficiency pre-loaded self clearing ballscrews for quiet, fast testing. Fitted and sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, D IN 51221 ASTM E-4. Range 0.4% to 100% minimum. AFNOR A03-501. Automatic identification of load cell. Electronic load cell protection. Resolution one part in 500000 with autoranging.
Complete frame length to 0.001 mm. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Relative, absolute and auxiliary modes mm, percent and inch. Programmable extension limits.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/min. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Rigid frame, using rigid support column and dual slide crosshead guidance system. Frame stiffness 75 kN/mm plus K factor facility built-in. Total travel trips, electronic limit strips and customer programmable safety stops. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows.
Comprehensive winTest™ Analysis universal windows software covering, compression, tensile, peel, tear, cyclic, creep, shear and multi stage testing. It comprises of a variety of industry standard test methods and facility in order to produce and store an unlimited number of additional test methods. There is automated storage of all test data and ease of export to other software packages such as excel, acces, word and SPC systems for advanced report generation. winTesttm Reports is an enhancement of winTest Analysis in order to add flexibility to data analysis and statistical reporting. The package provides a report generation capability that can incorporate long-term statistics and control charts for all specified calculations. It is possible to configure winTest Reports in order to display titles, headings, graphs, charts, pop-up menus, company logos and specific technical information.
In addition to standard fixtures, specimens can also be tested in the applications laboratory and special grips and fixtures can be designed for custom applications. Models are available with wider throat and extended frames.
Conforms to all relevant European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy efficient and fully RoHS compliant.