||Data sampling rate
||Maximum 12 kHz with up to 200 Hz data frames.
||+/- 0.5% of reading down to 1/1000th of load cell capacity.
||Overall dimensions W x D x H Overall width does not include display.
||900 x 625 x 2060
|Vertical space mm
|Crosshead travel/resolution mm
||900 by 0.001
||380/400 V 3 ph
||Operating temp degree C
||-10 to +40
|Frame stiffness kN/mm
||+10 to +90% non-condensing
|Speed range mm/min
||0.001 to 500
||+/- 0.1% under stable conditions.
||Number of Columns
||50 mm Ø precision ground guide pillars.
||Available load cells
||5N, 10N, 20N, 100N, 250N, 500N 1kN, 2.5kN, 3kN, 5kN, 10kN, 20kN, 25kN, 30kN, 50kN, 100kN, 125kN, 150kN Maximum of four load cells up to capacity of machine.
|Max force at full speed kN
||Spigot Ø mm
|Max speed at full load mm/min
The key machine features of the FS150AT are as follows:
- Integral PC system running full universal windows software with industry standard and customer specific test methods pre-installed
- Touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen displaying real time test curves, statistics and calculated results. Height adjustable and completely articulated
- Optional full color printer system mounted on universal position swivel arm
- Complete digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods providing simplicity of operation
- High resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- Automatic recognition and calibration of extensometers and load cells, with instant calibration check facility
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Small footprint design, providing economy of bench and floor space
- Crosshead guidance system providing smooth running and precise alignment
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor providing 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control and maintenance free operation
- High speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as micrometers, callipers, extensometers, balances etc
- High stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Overtravel, overload and impact protection
- Telescopic covers offering additional protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Wide range of fixtures and grips for tension, flexural, shear, peel, compression and product testing etc
- A variety of non-contacting and contacting extensometers are available including video and laser models
- High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ballscrews for quiet, fast testing. Fixed and sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, D IN 51221 ASTM E-4. Range 0.4% to 100% minimum. AFNOR A03-501. Resolution 1 part in 500000 with autoranging. Electronic load cell protection. Automatic identification of load cell.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Programmable extension limits. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Relative, absolute and auxiliary modes mm, percent and inch.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/min. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Rigid frame, using rigid support column and dual slide crosshead guidance system. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows. Frame stiffness 900 kN/mm plus K factor facility built-in. Electronic limit strips, customer programmable safety stops and total travel trips.
Comprehensive winTesttm Analysis universal windows software covering, compression, peel, shear, tear, tensile, creep, cyclic and multi stage testing. It comprises of a variety of industry standard test methods and facility in order to produce and store an unlimited number of additional test methods. There is automated storage of all test data and ease of export to other software packages such as word, access, excel and SPC systems for improved report generation.
In addition to standard fixtures, specimens can be tested in the applications laboratory and special grips and fixtures can be designed for custom applications. Models are available with wider throat and extended frames.
Conforms to all relevant European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy efficient and fully RoHS compliant.