Do not compromise on the inspection capabilities of a flaw detector. The EPOCH® 6LT portable flaw detector incorporates the functionality of a powerful ultrasonic flaw detection device with a form factor, which has been designed to succeed in high portability applications and rope access.
Reliable Flaw Detection in the Palm of a User’s Hand
The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is easy to use and is portable. It is considered to be a rugged, ergonomic instrument that delivers user comfort and more uptime.
- Engineered to IP65/67 and drop tested
- Bright, clear screen for readable A-scans in any light
- Weighs only 1.95 pounds (890 g) with a grip-oriented weight distribution for one-handed operation with minimal wrist fatigue
- Simple button design and rotary knob allows easy usage even when wearing gloves
More Functionality on the Go
The workflow of the EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is straightforward and simple. Besides being small in size, the instrument has the functions and features that will meet the requirements of almost any standard ultrasonic inspection application.
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity
- Meets the requirements of EN12668-1:2010
- Optional corrosion software with center-pin transducer ID
- Offers all the core functionality of the EPOCH 650 flaw detector in a portable, small instrument
Designed for Rope Access and Ultra-High Portability Applications
The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector is ideal for rope access Technicians as it provides features that help keep the Technicians safe during challenging inspections.
- Rotate the display from portrait to landscape to correctly view the readings and A-scan
- For better flexibility, the 1/4-20 threaded insert enables users to attach the flaw detector to a wide range of third-party and Olympus accessories
- With the optional rope access accessory kit, users can secure the instrument to their leg with a strap or fasten it to their harness, leaving their hands free to adjust the probe or maintain balance