The OptiFZP is the next generation freezing point analyzer offering established technology used by labs all over the world. The powerful internal cooling system is capable of measuring up to -100 oC (-148 oF) without the requirement of an external cooling bath.
Ultra-high accuracy is provided by the unique patented detection cell with supreme precision, while maintaining its compact footprint. The newly designed OptiFZP is available with a color touchscreen and improved electronics that enable network printing and the transfer of electronic data from the analyzer to a PC.
Features and Benefits
- One-button push operation
- Compact Design with built-in cooling system
- Automatic cleaning using next sample
- Network printing capability
- LIMS connectivity using enhanced IRIS platform
- Compliant with ASTM D7153 and IP 529
- Perfect correlation to ASTM D2386 and IP 16
- Precise and accurate freezing point determination in less than 15 minutes
- Superior correlation with manual method on contaminated samples
- Enhanced productivity and easy usage with a new touchscreen and improved electronics