The Semilab AMS 3300 uses the exclusive SurfaceWave™ technology to measure the thickness and uniformity of thin film metals and dielectrics. It's a low cost but powerful product built expressly for copper, low k materials.
The 3300 delivers high-throughput, non-contact, non-destructive measurements of the thickness and uniformity of metal line arrays and pads for all copper/low-k processes. The 3300 is capable of incredible speed and accuracy at the 65 nm node and lower for maximum scalability and the lowest cost of ownership in its class.
The SW3300 offers:
- Metrology for mixed 200/300 or 150/200 mm wafers
- Superior measurement of bottle trench, straight trench, dielectric layer thickness and composition
- Exacting measurements at the 110 nm node and below
- Robust, solid-state lasers with lifetime greater than 1 year
- Precise and repeatable pattern measurement
- Lowest ownership cost of any non-contact system on the market
- Easy to use
- Proven track record of reliability
- Semilab AMS quality and durability
SEMI S2/S8 and CE compliant Fed 209E Class 1 mini-environment (ISO Class 2) 300mm GEM automation standards.