Dyson Technical Ceramics manufactures a variety of high density zirconia sliding gate plate inserts, which are employed within sliding gate plate applications. Generally, the inserts are used within a pressed refractory plate or cast.
Sliding Gate Plate inserts are considered to be an exceptional solution for increasing the life span of sliding gate plates. After a sliding gate plate becomes worn, it is possible to remove the worn material and a high density DysonTC Zirconia Plate insert can then be cast/cemented in its place, thus prolonging the life span of the sliding gate plate.
Dyson Zirconia Sliding Gate Plate Inserts Key Features/Benefits
- Dimensionally accurate, with a smooth surface finish
- Capable of making custom made plate insert designs
- A wide range of designs available
- High density plate inserts providing exceptional erosion resistance
Zirconia Sliding Gate Plate Inserts – Material Product Range
- High hot strength
- Increased thermal shock properties
- High density material comprising of 95% Zirconia
- Exceptional Strength
- High abrasion resistance
- Ultra high density comprising of 96.5% Zirconia
- Lower porosity offering increased erosion resistance