The WaferSense® ATS is capable of capturing three dimensional offset data (x, y and z) in order to quickly teach wafer transfer positions.
Improve yields and lower particulate contamination with accurate wafer handoff calibration.
Capture offset data for precise calibration of transfer positions as the wafer-like ATS moves through the semi-conductor equipment. Enhance the yield of the manufacturing process with calibrated equipment.
Attain repeatable and reproducible semiconductor equipment setups.
Eradicate technician-to-technician difference with the ATS calibration process enabling reproducible and repeatable maintenance checks and setup.
Reduce equipment downtime from hours to minutes.
Troubleshooting takes less time with the wireless and vacuum compatible ATS, as equipment remains sealed during inspection. Reduce manpower and consumable expense and increase equipment availability.
Speed trouble-shooting and lower consumable expense with visual inspection.
Receive real-time images as robots move ATS through the tool. An intuitive graphical user interface provides x, y and z offsets that eradicate guesswork. Search for lost wafers and confirm that pedestals are free of debris without the need for opening the tool.
- Wafer-shaped - Available in 200 mm and 300 mm wafer sizes
- Vacuum compatible and wireless - Transmits data in real-time. Travels like a wafer and takes less time as equipment remains sealed during inspection.
- Highly accurate - Accurate to +-0.1 mm (+-0.004) x and y position; +-0.5 mm (+-0.02) z position.
- On-board camera - On-board image processor reports x-y-z offset from the teaching wafer to a target within the equipment such that users can teach wafer transfer coordinates.
- Easy-to-use software - TeachReview and TeachView application software displays live video and measurements based on user defined targets, user comments and logs offsets. TeachTarget programs the teaching wafer to detect circular features.