The AE31 Elite is considered to be a refined inverted microscope available with an extended focus on practical aspects.
The AE31 Elite harmonizes the optical setup of the CCIS© Infinity concept by working with the latest generation of LWD plan achromatic lenses. Only one phase ring is required for phase 10X up to 40X; the objective phase 4X for rapid screening is available as an option.
The tube lens configuration is in harmony with the whole BA series of upright microscopes. From this series, all accessories like additional eyepieces, c-mounts, etc. can be used without restriction on AE31 Elite. A completely corrected intermediate image is arranged for digital access. Upgrade options such as fluorescence are still considered to be strong features within this inverted microscope series.
- New generation of LWD plan achromatic lenses
- Upgrade options
- Phase centering telescope
- Phase slider Ph0, BF, Ph1
- Modular System
- Side facing quintuple nosepiece
- Plain stage, glass and metal stage inserts
- 45 mm blue, ground glass and green interference filter
- Power cord, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- Halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control
- ELWD N.A. 0.30 (W.D. 72 mm) condenser
- Universal Power Supply 100-240 V UL
- CCIS plan achromat objective PL4X
- AE31 Elite 30 W trinocular inverted microscope
- Siedentopf trinocular tube 45° inclined (light split: 20/80)
- CCIS Plan Achromat phase objective PL Ph10X, LWD PL Ph20X
- WF PL 10X/22 mm high eyepoint eyepiece, with rubber eyecup and diopter adjustment