The UD3-71 ultrasonic flaw detector has been designed for the testing of welded rail joints with a set of manual probes and USR-01 scanner (Tandem Rig):
It is used for re-testing of different types of rails laid down in a track and to carry out the before welding testing of end sections of new and used welded joints and rails.
The Flaw Detector Advantages
- Compact and light weight (0.9 Kg)
- High brightness color TFT display
- Special test rig for tandem testing technique
- Direct digital display of depth and distance of flaws
- Internal memory (Micro SD card 8 Gb) for saving the testing results and testing setups
||1- 6000 mm
||1000 – 15000 m/s in steps 1, 10,100,1000 m/s
||0 – 90 0
||0 – 9999 mm depending on the set PRF value
||0-100 dB in steps 0.1, 0.5, 1, 10
||0 – 80% FSH
||Full wave, positive half wave, negative half wave, RF
||0.4-20 MHz (- 3 dB)
||0.4, 1, 1.25, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15 MHz
||Pulse echo and transmit/receive.
||• 2 fully independent three-level gates for amplitude and TOFD measurement
• Special gate of Automatic gain control (AGC)
||A-scan, B-scan, simultaneous of up to 5 measured parameters selected by the user
||• Number of points is 32
• Building TCG curve by DAC
||• Automatic building of curve for different equivalent diameters
• Calibration at calibration blocks and testing objects
• Building DGS curve by DAC
||Micro SD card 8 Gb is used for saving the testing setups and testing results
||Special Test-Rig for tandem technique is provided for the Rail weld joint examination.
||Complete set of probes are provided for the Rail weld examination.
|Display dimension (WxH, diagonal)
||70 mm x 50 mm
|Overall dimensions (HxWxL)