The SE500-X™ from CyberOptics is a 100% 3D solder paste inspection system that pushes inspection speed to the maximum level possible. The SE500-X™ is capable of checking the most difficult assemblies with 80 cm2/second inspection speed without sacrificing measurement accuracy and repeatability.
Based on CyberOptics’ reputation as the provider of solder paste inspection systems with industry-leading volume accuracy, the SE500-X™ can examine pad sizes down to 01005 component size (150 x 150 µm) while keeping up with ever-increasing line speeds.
The SE500-X™ is built to assist users attain high quality solder joints in their SMT process through accurate volume measurement of each solder paste deposit every single time.
Key Features and Benefits
- Large board handling – Capable of supporting large boards up to 810 x 612 mm
- Fastest 3D SPI – 80 cm2/second inspection speed that does not sacrifice measurement accuracy and repeatability
- Highly accurate SPI – Checks pad sizes down to 01005 component size (150 x 150 µm) while keeping up with ever-increasing lines speeds
- Closed loop feedback ready – Supports closed loop feedback with major printers to optimize the solder printing process
- Efficient warpage handling – Fitted with flexible circuit warp compensation algorithm to compensate for warp on intricate shapes
- Excellent 3D measurement capability – Offers 3D height, volume and area measurements for PCBs with CSPs, 0201s, 01005s, micro-BGAs and other small pad sizes
|Board Size (Max.)
||810 x 612 mm
|Board Size (Min.)
||100 x 100 mm
|Inspection Speed @ 30 µm
|Inspection Speed @ 15µm