The S-Mobile Spectrometer is a small compact analyzer that can easily be transported to the job site.
Alloys; oil, fuels and liquids; forensics; authentication and precious metals; environmental; mining and geological; and pharmaceutical and biomedical.
Bringing Out the Power of Laboratory Spectrometer
It is a small compact analyzer that can easily be transported onsite. When the task requires for fast, real time, superior quality results, the S-Mobile spectrometers are the ideal solution for the job.
This robust 50 kV, 50 Watt portable X-ray analyzer is capable of rendering precise and sensitive analysis, resembling laboratory class analyzers.
Silicon Drift Detector (SDD)
Optional SDD features higher-count rate and resolution, for an improved analysis (down to 125 eV) and a quicker response, to reduce operational down time.
SDD LE- Optional Ultra-thin detector window delivers greater performance and enables low Z elements (Light Element) analysis.
PD (Pin Diode) Detector
Basic and reliable electrically cooled detector can accomplish ≥ 150 eV resolution.
- 50W tube power integrated with portable robust design, delivering onsite laboratory quality for difficult field applications and outstanding performance
- Non-destructive elemental analysis Na (11) - U (92), from sub-ppm to 100% concentrations
- Enhanced detection limits along the whole spectrum
- nEXt™ analytical package
- Go / no go operational mode with Easy nEXt
- Ease of operation is facilitated by the proprietary
- Optional: Silicon Drift Detector SDD higher-count rate and resolution for better analysis