The Q-Cup technology incorporates the process of Pressurized Fluid Extraction and Dispersive Solid Phase Extraction in a single instrument. Users can obtain all the benefits of both techniques generating faster results. Regardless of sample size, use of sorbents, or matrix, users can extract in just five minutes. This includes the filtering, washing and cooling process.
- Fastest technique available (5 minute cycle time)
- 12 samples in one hour (includes washing, cooling and filtering)
- Q-Cups (sample holders) are effortlessly assembled and cleaned
- Small footprint (about the size of an analytical balance)
- One technology with unlimited applications (Q-Cup Technology)