The rotary position sensors from Celera Motion are absolute position measuring, non-contacting devices that employ a unique inductive position sensing technology. Each rotary position sensor is made up of two key components - a target and an antenna.
The antenna is powered and the target is passive. An electrical output from the antenna exposes the rotary position of the target relative to the antenna.
- Established in defense, aerospace, industrial and medical applications
- Non-contact technology for high reliability in harsh environments
- Perfect for high and low volume production requirements
Rotary Position Sensors for OEM Applications
The rotary sensors are delivered in unpackaged form. This makes them perfectly ideal for inclusion within a user’s existing product, such as a PTZ camera, gimbal system or a robotic arm. The antennas and targets can be effortlessly secured to the product using screws or adhesive and does not need precise mechanical mounting.
Celera Motion's Zettlex rotary sensors are perfectly suited to severe environments where electrical contacts or optical rotary sensors would be unreliable. Operation is not affected by condensation or dust.
- Light and heavy caliber weapons systems
- CNC machine tools and robotic arms
- Motor encoders and servo controls
- Cranes and telescopic manipulators
- Targeting systems and range finders
- Surgical equipment and medical scanners
- Lightweight gimbals and missile seekers
- Test and calibration equipment
- Packaging and laboratory automation
- Electro-optical and infra-red camera systems
- Rotary joints and gimbals
- Weapon and antenna pointing systems