Operated via an easy-to-use touch screen, our The MultiTest-xt test stands enable fast and efficient routine testing on the production floor with one complete solution.
The MultiTest-xt is suited to most routine production and Quality Control testing. If your needs change, it can be upgraded to use test programs written with Mecmesin’s powerful Emperor™ Software with a large selection of analysis options.
The MultiTest-xt system has been designed to be easy-to-use by operators with minimum training. Simple, or more complex tests with customised reports can be created by a “master” for use by “operators” who can choose from a list of pre-defined tests. Results can be displayed colour coded with additional comments to make interpretation of “Pass” or “Fail” extremely easy.
Pre-defined tests can be recalled and run with just a few presses on the touch-screen. Results can be seen immediately on the screen, or printed out as a report if required. You have the option of storing the results in the console, or they can be exported for use in other data handling applications such as Microsoft® Excel.
- User-friendly touch screen interface
- Easy-to-use, requires minimal set-up & training
- Flexible - choice of 3 program modes
- Create and store multiple test programs
- 5 'Favourite' buttons for fast access to frequently used tests
- Measures force and displacement
- Colour-coded Pass/Fail indication
- Ideal for routine use in production areas
- Self-contained system - no PC required
- Capacities from 1kN to 50kN
Download the Brochure for More Information