SAXS is well-known for consistent determination of macromolecular shape, associated parameters and even interactions and dynamics in solutions. To date, these measurements were done at synchrotron facilities or with low throughput laboratory facilities requiring a lot of sample.
With the BioXolver, users can quicken the R&D process. They can obtain easy access to higher quality information on a variety of samples, using minimal quantities of solution, and whenever it is necessary.
Video: BioXolver, Accelerate your biostructural research
Macromolecular Shape and Dynamics
The BioXolver offers information on molecular weight, degree of folding, radius of gyration, maximum intra-particle distance, denaturation and low-resolution 3D protein shape.
High Throughput Measurements and Results
From sample to results on 192 samples!
- All one needs to do is place the 2 x 96 well trays on the instrument, click start and walk away
- The in–line pipetting robot does automated handling of samples, and the cleaning and drying of the sample cell. There is no cross contamination of samples. It is fast, dependable, and neat.
- The automated ATSAS package from EMBL in Hamburg tests and compiles the results
- The instrument notifies users via e-mail. The results can be gotten remotely.
- More samples can be tested
- Results comparable to synchrotron data
- Reproducibility of user’s measurement is insured
- Short sample to sample cycle time
Low Sample Volume Consumption
Tubeless handling of sample volume down to 5 μl
- Automated sample positioning by machine vision
- Direct injection into measurement cell
- Save money and sample
- Achieve more with the sample
Directly in User’s Lab
Gain information on dynamics and shape of macromolecules in solution right where one is.
- No need to wait for synchrotron beamtime
- No sample deterioration during transport
- Reduce your development cycle