Morgan Advanced Materials offers a variety of structural block insulation marketed under its TR™ brands, which are suitable as economical insulation for aluminium and energy applications.
Morgan Advanced Materials’ structural block insulation products are composed of vermiculite or diatomaceous silica. They do not contain ceramic fibres, and therefore offer better insulation performance compared to similar competitive products.
Their main features are:
- Superior strength and insulating properties
- Resistance to aluminium cryolite attack
- Lower thermal conductivity than competitive vermiculite block products
They are perfect as a solution:
- Aluminium pot cells
- Melting and holding furnaces for aluminium, iron and steel industries
- Back-up to furnace linings