Technical Specifications of HST-H3
||Room temperature ~ 300 °C
||0.05 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa
||330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)
||Single heating surface or double heating surfaces
|Gas Supply Pressure
||0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope)
||Ф6 mm PU Tubing
||536 mm (L) x 335 mm (W) x 413 mm (H)
||220 VAC 50 Hz / 120 VAC 60 Hz
Principle and Standards
The HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester is made up of lower and upper heat sealing jaws. Prior to the test, preset the heat seal temperature, pressure and dwell time value, place the specimen in between the lower and upper jaws, and then click the start button. The entire sealing process can be completed automatically.
This test instrument complies with the following standards:
ASTM F2029, YBB 00122003, QB/T 2358
The HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester is applicable for the determination of heat sealability of:
- Films with smooth surface
Including plastic composite films, plastic films, paper-plastic composite films, aluminum foils, aluminized films, aluminum foil composite films, coextruded films, and many others. Heat sealing surface should be smooth and width can be planned based on user requirements.
- Films with decorative pattern surface
Including coextruded films, plastic films, paper-plastic composite films, plastic composite films, aluminum foils, aluminized films, aluminum foil composite films and many others. Heat sealing surface can be planned based on user needs.
- Covers of jelly cups
The instrument is made up of the lower and upper jaws. The lower one is designed as a specimen mold whose size precisely fits the jelly cup, while the upper one is round-shape. Put the jelly cup in the mold of lower jaw, and heat seal can be done by upper jaw pushing. (Customization necessary)
- Plastic flexible tubes
The ends of plastic flexible tubes are positioned in between lower and upper jaws and then sealed to form a package.
The HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester is based on the heat sealing technique, and is professionally relevant for the determination of dwell time, heat seal temperature, and the pressure of several composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specifically designed heat sealing jaws, which totally conform to many international and national standards.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology guarantees the preset temperature to be attained rapidly without any fluctuation
- Wide range control of pressure, temperature and time that meet several test conditions
- Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design offers convenient and safe operating environment
- The instrument is regulated by PVC operation panel, micro-computer with LCD and menu interface
- Professional software supports remote operation for easy data saving, exporting and printing
The HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester utilizes precision mechanical structure design. The aluminum-encapsulated heat sealing jaws guarantee even heat spreading along the sealing surface; cylinder-controlled sealing jaws equally apply pressure upon test specimens; quickly removable heating tube joints deliver convenient operation.
- Aluminum-encapsulated sealing jaws deliver even and uniform temperature for various sealing surfaces
- Dual underneath type of gas cylinders guarantee stable pressure during the test process
- The heating tube joints can be easily removed or installed for rapid replacement
The HST-H3 Heat Seal Tester is engineered based on the HST-H6 with more intelligent functions, which is the ideal choice for high-end users.
- Autonomous temperature control of the lower and upper jaws gives many combinations of test conditions
- Dual underneath and closed loop-type of gas cylinders guarantee uniform pressure of sealing surface
- Fitted with pedal switch for safe test operation
- Lengthy sealing surface can seal large or several specimens at the same time
- Standard RS232 port and professional software facilitate to connect with computer and data transfer
Instrument and Pedal Switch
Professional software, micro-printer, communication cable and printer cable
- The gas supply port of instrument is Ф6 mm PU Tubing
- Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.