The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter is used as the data acquisition interface in DC systems using current generating detectors.
Extensive dynamic range measurements with exceptional linearity can be realized as this picoammeter offers short-circuit detector operation and an impressive six decades of gain.
Available with an auxiliary voltage input, the ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter can be operated from the front panel or completely automated over the USB interface. Under-load and over-load flags are included to improve optimal remote operation.
- Single unit for two detector systems
- Low noise
- High performance picoammeter with six decades of gain
- High gain accuracy and stability
- Virtual ground (virtual null) input
- Front panel control
- Auxiliary voltage input
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface
- Double width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Dual input, six decade picoammeter