The DH_IGA-EX_TE indium gallium arsenide photodiode is capable of extending the high responsivity and exceptional performance of the DH_IGA InGaAs a lot more into the infrared to 2500 nm.
The DH_IGA, available with a 3 mm diameter active area extended InGaAs photodiode (900-1900/2500 nm), is operated in the photovoltaic mode. Using an optically chopped input, the signal produced by this detector is best measured while using the 477 trans-impedance pre-amplifier followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_IGA-EX_TE is compatible with the whole range of Bentham accessories and monochromators. A quick-change variant is also offered. Options comprise of extended variants and a lens solution in order to maximize coupling from monochromator.
- High responsivity
- Excellent linearity
- Spectral coverage 900-1900/2500 nm
- Takes the exceptional performance of InGaAs to longer wavelengths
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Housed extended InGaAs photodiode
- 3 mm diameter active area
- Operated in AC mode
- Suggested for use with 400 series detection electronics
Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories.