ChipCHECK is considered to be a field deployable maintenance support tool which uses innovative alloy identification spectroscopy technology in order to analyze chip detector debris.
ChipCHECK employs digital image capture along with Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) in order to automatically examine chip detector particles. This analysis enables determining particle quantity including composition, size and alloy type of individual particles in the sample.
- Empowers line maintainers with consistent at-line field deployable decision support
- Rapid analysis time - instant results
- Individual debris particle identification, sizing and alloy classification
- Substantiates chip detector alerts and decreases unnecessary component removals
- Replaces subjective assessment of chip collector debris or the need to send chips to the lab
- Reliable identification of component damage
- Enhance aircraft readiness and maximize dispatch availability
- Drastically reduce turnaround time on results
- Rapid on-site assessment of gearbox and engine condition
- Go/No-Go decision support
Lab Quality Results at the Flightline Within Minutes
Debris Extraction Sources
4 Step User Process
Typical Aircraft on Ground costs
ChipCHECK is able to help immediately identify debris, and determine the potential effects on engine operation. We can then make effective decisions in the shortest possible time.
Emirates Manager of Overhaul Workshops
ChipCHECK uses innovative laser technology to prevent subjective decisions, or the need to send samples off-site.
Easy to use and delivering the in depth data you need - including shape, size, and alloy composition of each particle - ChipCHECK is capable of empowering the maintenance crew to examine debris extracted from the equipment.
Most importantly, ChipCHECK saves money and time - guaranteeing the most accurate and fastest way of making the at-line maintenance and equipment maintenance decisions in real time.