The BioProTT™ Clamp-On Transducers are ideal for use in bio-process applications (bioreactors, fermenters) or in any other process which needs sterility in the line. The Clamp-On Transducers can be attached around the outer side of flexible tubing and do not need splicing of the lines. Installation does not cause a pressure drop in the transducer. There are no moving parts that may come in contact with the media; therefore em-tec GmbH Clamp-On Transducers do not stimulate shear stress on cells.
- Very compact size owing to very integrated digital electronic design
- Customer specific calibration for tubing, media, and temperature
- Transducers for an extensive range of tubing sizes available
- Do not induce shear stress on cells
- Do not cause a pressure drop in the system