The PICOSUN® P-300S ALD system is specially built for the production of IC components such as memories, microprocessors, and hard drives, and it is also ideal for MEMS devices such as sensors, print heads, and microphones.
Typical substrate size and type
- Maximum 300 mm single wafers
- High aspect ratio samples (up to 1:2500)
- Al2O3, SiO2, Ta2O5, HfO2, ZnO, TiO2, ZrO2, AlN, TiN, and metals
- Single wafer processes available with cycle times down to single digit seconds
- Down to <1% 1σ non-uniformity (Al2O3, WIW, WTW, B2B, 49 pts, 5 mm EE)
- Load lock with magnetic manipulator arm
- Automatic loading available through Picoplatform™ 300 or Picoplatform™ 200 vacuum cluster system
- N2 cabinet loading
- Cassette-to-cassette and FOUP loading available with cluster systems
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
- Liquid, ozone, solid, gas, plasma
- Up to 12 sources with six separate inlets
The PICOSUN® P-300 ALD systems are the new standard in high volume ALD manufacturing. By combining Picosun’s patented hot-wall design with completely separated inlets, they can create the maximum quality ALD films with superior yield, low particle levels, and excellent optical and electrical performance. The agile design with easy and rapid maintenance guarantees minimum system downtime and lowest cost-of-ownership commercially. Picosun’s proprietary Picoflow™ diffusion enhancer technology enables extremely conformal coatings on ultra-high aspect ratio substrates with production-verified processes.
The PICOSUN® P-300S ALD system signifies the cutting-edge of industrial ALD. The system is engineered for completely automated handling of single wafers along with industry standard vacuum cluster systems. The SEMI S2/S8 certified P-300S ALD systems can be combined with factory automation via SECS/GEM option and they accomplish the most rigorous cleanliness requirements of the semiconductor sector.
The PICOSUN® P-300S is the preferred ALD system for innovation-driven industries in IC.