The PICOSUN® P-1000 ALD system is built for large-scale batch coating of a range of 3D objects such as mechanical machinery parts, coins, watch parts and jewelry, glass or metal sheets, PCBAs and medical implants.
Typical Substrate Size and Type
- Small and large 3D items (for example, glass or metal sheets, coins, mechanical parts, jewelry, medical implants)
- Manual loading with loading accessory (for example, forklift cart)
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
- Liquid, solid, ozone, gas
- Up to 10 sources with six separate inlets
The PICOSUN® P-1000 ALD system is used for batch processing of a range of 3D objects such as coins, mechanical parts, jewelry, glass or metal sheets, or medical implants in a production environment. The key applications include different passivation and barrier layers to considerably improve both the performance and lifetime of the coated items. The PICOSUN® P-1000 ALD system provides innovative and agile design to facilitate the maximum quality ALD depositions with maximum yields, superior consistency, minimum system downtime, and low cost-of-ownership with production-verified processes.
The reliable, quick, and easy to maintain PICOSUN® P-1000 ALD system signifies the cutting-edge of industrial ALD.