The PICOSUN™ P-300B ALD system is particularly designed for the production of MEMS devices such as sensors, print heads, and microphones, and coating of 3D objects such as optics, lenses, mechanical parts, coins, jewelry, and medical implants.
Typical substrate size and type
- 200 mm wafers in batches of 25 pcs (standard pitch)
- 100 mm wafers in batches of 75 pcs (standard pitch)
- 150 mm wafers in batches of 50 pcs (standard pitch)
- High aspect ratio samples (up to 1:2500)
- Non-wafer substrates (custom-made holders)
- Batch processes available with cycle times down to single digit seconds
- Al2O3, Ta2O5, ZnO, SiO2, HfO2, TiO2, ZrO2, TiN, AlN, and metals
- Down to <1% 1σ non-uniformity in a batch (WIW, WTW, Al2O3, B2B, 49 pts, 5 mm EE)
- Manual loading with a pneumatic lift
- Industrial robot loading
- Linear semi-automatic loading
- Liquid, ozone, solid, gas
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
- Up to eight sources with four separate inlets
The PICOSUN™ P-300 ALD systems are now the new standard in high volume ALD manufacturing. By combining Picosun’s patented hot-wall design with completely separated inlets, they can create the maximum quality ALD films with superior yield, low particle levels, and greater optical and electrical performance. The agile design with easy and rapid maintenance guarantees minimum system downtime and lowest cost-of-ownership commercially. Picosun’s proprietary Picoflow™ diffusion enhancer technology enables extremely conformal coatings on ultra-high aspect ratio substrates with production-proven processes.
The PICOSUN™ P-300B ALD system is particularly designed for batch processing in MEMS and 3D component production. The system is fast, extremely reliable, and very easy to maintain.