The PICOSUN® P-300BV ALD system is particularly designed for the manufacturing of discrete devices, LEDs, and MEMS devices such as sensors, print heads, and microphones.
Typical Substrate Size and Type
- 150 mm wafers in batches of 50 pcs (standard pitch)
- 100 mm wafers in batches of 75 pcs (standard pitch)
- 200 mm wafers in batches of 25 pcs (standard pitch)
- High aspect ratio samples (up to 1:2500)
- Non-wafer substrates (tailor-made holders)
- Batch processes available with cycle times down to single-digit seconds
- Al2O3, Ta2O5, HfO2, SiO2, ZnO, ZrO2, TiO2, TiN, AlN, and metals
- Down to <1% 1σ non-uniformity in a batch (WIW, WTW, Al2O3, 49 pts, B2B, 5 mm EE)
- Semi-automatic loading with vertical loaders (one or two loaders)
- Optional heating for load lock
- Liquid, gas, solid, ozone
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
- Up to eight sources with four separate inlets
The PICOSUN® P-300 ALD systems are the new standard in high volume ALD manufacturing. By combining Picosun’s patented hot-wall design with completely separated inlets, they can create the maximum quality ALD films with outstanding yield, superior optical and electrical performance, and low particle levels. The agile design with easy and quick maintenance guarantees minimum system downtime and the lowest cost-of-ownership commercially. The company’s proprietary Picoflow™ diffusion enhancer technology enables highly conformal coatings on ultra-high aspect ratio substrates with production-proven processes.
The PICOSUN® P-300BV ALD system signifies the cutting-edge of industrial ALD. The system is engineered for semi-automated handling of wafer batches. The tool is enhanced for quick batch production and it can be combined with factory automation via SECS/GEM option. The vacuum loading system with heating option facilitates clean processing of sensitive substrates and deposition of materials such as metal nitrides.
The PICOSUN® P-300BV is the preferred ALD system of choice for innovation-focused industries.
Picosun - PICOSUN™ P 300 Advanced with linear robot loading