The PICOSUN™ P-300F ALD system is particularly meant for the production of IC components such as memories, microprocessors, and hard drives, and manufacturing of power electronics, mixed signal, and MEMS devices such as sensors, print heads, and microphones.
Typical substrate size and type
- 200 mm wafers in batches up to 50 pcs
- 100 mm wafers in batches up to 50 pcs
- 150 mm wafers in batches up to 50 pcs
- High aspect ratio samples (up to 1:2500)
- Substrate materials: Si, glass, quartz, SiC, GaAs, GaN, LiTaO3, LiNbO3, InP
Processing temperature and capacity
- 50 – 300 °C
- Up to 1000 wafers / 24 hours @ 15 nm Al2O3 thickness
- Al2O3, ZnO, SiO2, HfO2, TiO2, Ta2O5, ZrO2, and metals
- Batch processes available with cycle times down to single digit seconds
- Down to <1% 1σ non-uniformity in a batch (Al2O3, WIW, WTW, B2B, 49 pts, 5 mm EE)
- 100% automatic loading with vacuum cluster tool combined with vertical flip function
- Cassette-to-cassette batch loading through Picoplatform™ 200 vacuum cluster system
- Optional SMIF station
- Liquid, solid, gas, ozone
- Up to 12 sources with six separate inlets
- Level sensors, cleaning and refill service
The PICOSUN™ P-300 ALD systems are now the new standard in high volume ALD manufacturing. By combining Picosun’s patented hot-wall design with completely separated inlets, they can create the maximum quality ALD films with outstanding yield, superior optical and electrical performance, and low particle levels. The agile design with easy and quick maintenance guarantees minimum system downtime and lowest cost-of-ownership commercially. The company’s proprietary Picoflow™ diffusion enhancer technology enables highly conformal coatings on ultra-high aspect ratio substrates with production-proven processes.
The PICOSUN™ P-300F ALD system signifies the cutting-edge of industrial ALD. The system is built for 100% automated handling of wafer batches along with industry standard single wafer vacuum cluster systems. The SEMI S2/S8 certified P-300F ALD systems can be combined with factory automation via SECS/GEM option.
The PICOSUN™ P-300F is the preferred ALD system of choice for innovation-focused industries.