The Bond-Rite® CLAMP is the only self-testing earthing clamp capable of providing operators with visual verification in the form of a bright green pulsing LED light that the equipment they are handling may cause static electricity generation. The LED light notifies users as to whether the resistance between the equipment and the site’s verified earth grounding point measures at 10 ohms or less. The continuously pulsing LED light informs operators of the current status of the equipment they are handling and its potential risk to accumulate static electricity.
- Filling and dispensing to and from metal containers (e.g., drums, waste drums, mixing vessels, etc.)
- Earthing equipment used in mixing and blending operations
- Highly visible LED light to notify users when low resistance connection is achieved with potentially charged equipment
- Tungsten carbide tips that are capable of biting through product deposit build-up, rust and drum coatings. These tips thereby ensure that proper bonding connections are made.
- Stainless steep earthing clamps that are designed to withstand industrial and harsh chemical environments
- Flexible and easy to use, as the clamp can be removed from zoned and/or classified areas when batteries require replacement
- 10 ohms loop resistance
- Junction box can be mounted to equipment to provide operators with location on the clamp
- Cable Lengths: 3 m (10 ft), 5 m (15 ft) and 10 m (32 ft)
- Universal Resistance Tester
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 – 60 °C
- Equipped with a Varta 6122 E-Block Battery Supply
- Ingress Protection (IP) 64