Tinius Olsen's Pulverizers are used mainly for grinding brittle and soft material into fine powder. They are aimed at the cement industry to help in grinding or crushing up any stone up to 45 mm size to powder for higher quality cement. The machine’s robust steel frame offers longer duration of operation time and helps in crushing approximately 250 kg of materials in eight hours. This machine, used for crushing materials to create fine mesh samples, is a self-contained grinder having a rotating disc that has planetary movement in vertical plane.
- Designed for grinding materials to create fine mesh samples
- Suitable for crushing any type of stone up to 45 mm
- Suitable for use in chemical and cement industries
- Discharging opening adjustment range: 3-10 mm
- 250 kg materials can be crushed in approximately eight hours
- Self-contained grinder with a rotating disc features planetary movement in vertical plane