The Laboratory Ball Mill from Tinius Olsen is mainly designed for grinding pigments and cement. The material is ground at a particular speed for a specific period using a precise quantity of grinding steel balls. The size range of balls provided to assist the tests is from 12.5 to 40 mm. The size of ball differs with the requirement of the tests and complied standard. The Laboratory Ball Mill capacity also differs according to the application and ranges from 5-20 kg.
The equipment is offered with a counter for recording the number of revolutions. Besides the cement industry, it is also used in the paint, granite, plastic, and tile industries.
- TO-44101 Steel ball 40 mm, single ball
- TO-44102 Steel ball 30 mm, single ball
- TO-44103 Steel ball 25 mm, single ball
- TO-44104 Steel ball 19 mm, single ball
- TO-44105 Steel ball 12.5 mm, single ball