Take advantage of 4th generation free-electron laser (FEL) technology in your home laboratory with the D8 QUEST, a compact solution featuring the innovative PHOTON II CPAD DETECTOR for conducting single wavelength experiments.
The D8 QUEST provides good sample visibility, accessibility and high experimental flexibility, and a reduced foot-print in a compact enclosure.
Using first-class components, it is developed with high modularity, and comes in much sought-after all-air-cooled configurations; this provides users with a solution that can satisfy all their research requirements, and ensures the highest quality structure.
- PHOTON III detector with mixed mode technology for best linearity
- PHOTON II detector with CPAD technology
- Sealed tube X-ray sources
- IµS 3.0 microfocus X-ray source – customized to meet requirements of crystallography
- Advanced safety enclosures
- FIXED-CHI/ KAPPA Goniometer
- PROTEUM3 - featuring a data processing pipeline for structural biology
- APEX3 - the most comprehensive suite for chemical crystallography
The D8 QUEST ECO is the most recent addition to the extensive D8 Crystallography Solutions range.
Refer to the D8 VENTURE for a more spacious enclosure that accommodates dual wavelength solutions and rotating anode.