Testometric’s X500-30 range consists of twin column, computer controlled universal materials testing machines that make use of the versatile winTest™ Analysis software running under the Windows™ operating system. These testing rigs are able to be set up in multiple configurations, and can run simple routines to more complex multistage programs, all operated using the standard PC serial interface.
||0.00001 to 1000 mm/min in steps of 0.001 mm/min
|Crosshead Travel (excluding grips)
AT Only Features
- Integral PC system running winTest™ Analysis universal testing software.
- Interactive touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen visualizing calculated results and statistics in real time
- Comes pre-installed with industry standard and / or customer specific test methods. (Supplied separately with a CT model)
- Multi-lingual on-screen keyboard.
- Self-diagnostics software with on-screen notification icons. Connection for remote monitoring of machines, with on-line service.
- Grade 0.5 load cells to all international standards including EN10002-2, EN7500-1, DIN51221, ASTME4, AFNOR A03-501, JISB7721. Grade 0.5 from 0.4% to 100%.
- Digital display of force, displacement, cell capacity, speed, position, mode, units etc.
- Real time graphic display with multiple axis selection, autoscaling etc.
- Manual control of crosshead with all functions.
- Configurable for cyclic and complex multi stage test procedures.
- Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods.
- High resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity.
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility.
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage. Overload, overtravel and impact protection.
- Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor giving maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control.
- High speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels.
- Six I/O channels for additional devices such as extensometers, micrometers, callipers, balances etc.
- High stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting.
This system runs on the comprehensive winTest™ Analysis universal windows software. This complete package covers tensile, compression, peel, shear, tear, cyclic, creep and multi stage testing. It also comes with a large range of industry standard test methods as well as the ability to program and store as many custom testing methods as necessary.
All data produced from testing is automatically stored and can easily be transferred to other processing software such as word, excel, access and SPC systems, enabling enhanced report generation.
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine - Picture 1
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine - Picture 2
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine - Picture 3
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine - Picture 4
M500-30 Twin Column, Computer Controlled Universal Materials Testing Machine - Picture 5