The TLS120Xe from Bentham is a high power tuneable xenon light source that puts monochromatic light at your fingertips.
The plug-and-play TLS120Xe has been engineered for applications demanding the portability of a modular source with the simplicity of fiber optic coupling. The compact solution fits easily into a massive range of applications in spectrophotometry and spectroscopy and delivers superlative stability and continuous tuning over 280-1100 nm.
The wavelength agile TLS120Xe offers a high power monochromatic beam which is suited to a vast range of materials and photodetector characterization applications in industry, research and OEM, including:
- Fluorescence imaging
- Detector responsivity /QE evaluation
- Fluorimeter excitation source
- CCD /CMOS camera testing
- Reflectance and transmittance analysis
- Thin film deposition monitoring
Optical coupling options include SMA or FC/PC patch cord, fiber bundle or liquid light guide. Compatible with the portfolio of measurement accessories, including integrating spheres, collimators and relay optics, the TLS120Xe can deliver light your way.
- Continuously tuneable high power monochromatic source (280-1100 nm)
- Compact design
- Easy to use through front panel interface or over USB 2.0
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Short-arc xenon light source with starter and constant power supply (high power and long life version available)
- Housed in single 19" benchtop enclosure
- 120 mm focal length monochromator
- Forms part of a fully automated spectrophotometer/ spectrometer with Benwin+ Spectral Acquisition Software
- Ideal for OEM applications
- Ultra-quiet 75W short-arc xenon light source with starter and constant power supply (610)
- Four-position filter wheel having two long-pass order sorting filters - OS400 and OS700