CEM’s SPRINT™ Rapid Protein Analyzer offers rapid, safe, and direct determination of protein.
The Sprint is a new innovation for protein analysis based on a fast green chemistry process allowing for instant protein detection within five minutes. It substitutes the conventional Kjeldahl technique for analysis of meat and dairy products. Using the Sprint is as easy as weighing the sample, positioning it in the system, and clicking "Start".
- Direct method for protein conversion
- Extremely easy to use
- More repeatable than Kjeldahl and combustion methods
Bioscience meets food science with CEM’s latest SPRINT™ Rapid Protein Analyzer for rapid, accurate protein testing. This patent-pending system, which employs iTAG protein-tagging technology, identifies and measures only protein and not nitrogen, so users can be certain their results are accurate.
- Very easy to use
- Direct! Measures only protein, not total nitrogen
- No unsafe chemicals
- Automates official AOAC methods
- Safer than Kjeldahl with better results
- Downloadable iMethods™
- Green Method (insert image)
Ideal Applications for SPRINT™
- Dairy - Protein in chocolate drink, yogurt, Greek yogurt, sour cream, milk, fluid milk, cottage cheese, buttermilk, non-fat dry milk, ice cream, half and half, cheese
- Meat - Beef, pork, turkey, chicken, hot dog, hard salami, summer sausage, pepperoni, ham
The SPRINT Rapid Protein Analyzer complies with these official methods:
- AOAC Method 2011.04
- AOAC Method 967.12
- AOAC Method 930.29
- AOAC Method 930.33
Rapid Automated Protein Analyzer | Sprint