With the Thermo Scientific™ Helios™ G4 CX DualBeam™, users can access the maximum-resolution, multi-scale, and multi-modal subsurface and 3D information.
Subsurface or 3D characterization is regularly required to better understand the properties and structure of a sample. The newest technological innovations of the Helios G4 CX DualBeam microscope, along with the easiest to use, most complete software and Thermo Fisher's application expertise, permit the Helios G4 CX DualBeam with optional AS&V4 software for the maximum-quality, entirely automated acquisition of multi-modal 3D datasets. Incorporated with Avizo visualization software, it delivers an exceptional workflow solution for maximum-resolution, advanced 3D characterization and analysis at the nanometer scale.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 CX DualBeam
- Quickest and easiest preparation of high-quality, site-specific TEM and APT samples employing the Tomahawk ion column
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Thermo Scientific Elstar™ electron column
- The highest quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Thermo Scientific Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software
- The most comprehensive sample information with sharp, improved, and charge-free contrast obtained from up to seven in-built in-column and below-the-lens detectors
- Precise sample navigation customized to individual application requirements thanks to the high flexibility 110 mm stage and in-chamber Nav-Cam
- Fast, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of multifaceted structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- Artifact-free imaging based on incorporated sample cleanliness management and exclusive imaging modes such as SmartScan™