The Thermo Scientific™ Helios G4 FX DualBeam™ microscope offers users the fastest time to useful data with an innovative all-in-one solution.
The Thermo Scientific Helios G4 FX DualBeam microscope is the world's first DualBeam to include a TEM-like CompuStage for TEM lamella sample preparation and integrate it with the newest In-lens STEM 4 detector to significantly decrease the time to high-quality usable data. The incorporated CompuStage is included in standard configuration and autonomous of the bulk stage and provided with separate X, Y, Z, eucentric 180° alpha tilt and 200° beta tilt axes allowing SEM endpointing on both sides of the TEM lamella. The supplementary STEM rod matches with standard 3 mm TEM grids and enables rapid grid exchange without breaking vacuum. Furthermore, the system is fitted with a retractable, annular STEM 4 detector with a new In-lens mode for decisive imaging performance and sub-3Å resolution.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 FX DualBeam
- Fastest time to useful data with an innovative all-in-one solution for maximum quality TEM sample preparation and high-resolution imaging without the need to remove a sample from vacuum
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Thermo Scientific Elstar™ electron column
- Fastest and easiest preparation of the maximum-quality, site-specific, ultra-thin TEM and APT samples employing the latest Phoenix ion column with unrivaled low-voltage performance
- The most comprehensive sample information with sharp, refined, and charge-free contrast attained from up to 7 integrated in-column and below-the-lens detectors
- Reveal the finest details using the next-generation UC+ monochromator technology with higher current, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies
- Precise sample navigation customized to individual application requirements due to the highest stability and accuracy of the in-chamber Nav-Cam and 100 mm Piezo stage
- Rapid, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of complex structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- The maximum quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest using optional Thermo Scientific Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software
- Artifact-free imaging based on combined sample cleanliness management and exclusive imaging modes such as Thermo Scientific SmartScan™ and DCFI.