The Thermo Scientific™ Helios G4 DualBeam™ provides the easiest and fastest preparation of the highest quality samples for HR-S/TEM and APT.
The newest technological innovations of the Thermo Scientific Helios G4 DualBeam, along with the easiest to use, most complete software and application expertise, allow for the fastest and easiest preparation of site-specific, ultra-thin HR-S/TEM samples for a wide variety of materials. So as to attain the maximum quality results, final polishing with very low energy ions is needed to lessen surface damage on the sample. Thermo Fisher’s most advanced Phoenix Focused Ion Beam (FIB) column not only offers high-resolution imaging and milling at high voltages, but it currently extends unrivaled FIB performance down to accelerating voltages as low as 500 V, enabling the formation of ultra-thin TEM lamella with sub-nm damage layers.
Experience the Advantages of the Helios G4 UX DualBeam
- Shortest time to nanoscale information using best-in-class Thermo Scientific Elstar™ electron column
- Fastest and easiest preparation of the maximum-quality, site-specific, ultra-thin TEM and APT samples using the latest Phoenix ion column with unrivaled low-voltage performance
- The most comprehensive sample information with sharp, refined, and charge-free contrast attained from up to seven incorporated in-column and below-the-lens detectors
- Reveal the finest details with the next-generation UC+ monochromator technology with higher current, enabling sub-nanometer performance at low energies
- The maximum quality, multi-modal subsurface and 3D information with the most precise targeting of the region of interest with the optional Thermo Scientific Auto Slice & View™ 4 (AS&V4) software
- Precise sample navigation custom-made to individual application requirements because of the high stability and accuracy of the 150 mm Piezo stage and in-chamber Nav-Cam
- Fast, accurate, and precise milling and deposition of compound structures with critical dimensions of less than 10 nm
- Artifact-free imaging based on integrated sample cleanliness management and exclusive imaging modes such as DCFI and Thermo Scientific SmartScan™