Continuous Elemental and Particulate Mass Analysis with Automatic Sampling
Particulate matter (PM) pollution and its impacts on health have led to increasing levels of concern. It is highly crucial to determine source PM concentration for achieving effective preventative measures. Hence, giving an indication of elemental and PM concentrations is essential. The PX-375 analyzer adopts automatic sampling as well as continuous on-line PM qualitative and quantitative analysis for performing rapid measurements of air pollution.
- HORIBA’s filter tape offers precise performance and exceptional sensitivity
- A single unit can perform continuous analysis of PM mass and the elemental concentration directly in the field.
- User-friendly operations and display
- Use of world-class technologies: beta-ray attenuation and X-ray fluorescence
- The CMOS camera equipped in the system allows the particulate sample collected on the filter to be observed
Table 1. Lowest Detection Limit (Example) (2σ) (ng/m3)
* LDL (σ) is half of the LDL (2σ)
Table 2. Detectable Elements
* O - Standard parameters, calibrated by standard calibration materials.
* For measurement of element concentration calibration by standard calibration materials is needed.
* Please contact separately about elements, marked as non-detectable.