Provides automated dosing and filling of microbiological culture media via a dispensing and pouring system inpetri dishes with diameters of 35, 60, 70 and 90 mm, as well as for Bi-plates and Tri-plates and the automatic metering of liquid media into test tubes.
- Simple and clear operation with the 5.7" touch display
- One-touch selection of Petri dish - integrated database for pre-programmed Petri dish dimensions
- Fully automatic process - filling and stacking can function unsupervised
- Smooth and quiet operation - noise emission limited to minimum
- Smooth aluminium surfaces with no holes or joints ensure system is easy to clean, with no areas in which deposits of the medium can remain
- Three stacking carousel heights available - for up to 220, 440 and 660 Petri dishes
- EasyStack - the stacking carousel can be fully removed from the Systec Mediafill
- Integrated peristaltic pump (main pump) enables precise dispensing of media
- DropStop™ function prevents uncontrolled bleeding at the filling port
- Shaker function ensures optimum distribution of the media in the Petri dishes
- UV lamp with 2.3 W UVC light emission - reduces the risk of contamination
- Manual filling function - either via foot switch or via timer
- Ink jet printer for labelling Petri dishes
- A second integrated pump for the addition of additives immediately prior to dispensing
- Tube filler, up to 4 racks possible, for filling test tubes with diameters of 13, 16, 20, 25 and 30 mm
- Cable connection of Systec Mediafill to the Systec Mediaprep printer for documentation
- Pager function –this provides an automatic message from the System Mediafill to the user when intervention is required
- Option for filling bi-plates and tri-plates
- Peltier cooling unit for rapid agar solidification and minimizing condensation
Fully Automatic, Safe and Efficient
The Systec Mediafill Plate Pourer ideally accompanies the popular Systec Mediaprep line of automated media sterilizers. By connect Systec Mediafill to Systec Mediaprep, the user is ensured of a completely closed and sterile system for media preparation and plate pouring that may be left unsupervised.
Automatic Pouring of 90 mm, 60 mm and 35 mm Petri Dishes, Bi-Plates und Tri-Plates
The Systec Mediafill can automatically pour 90 mm, 60 mm and 35 mm diameter dishes and can accommodate up to 26 mm deep dishes, with a processing rate of 900 plates per hour. The Systec Mediafill is highly and reliably efficient, saving a substantial amount of time. *other diameters on request.
Three Different Carousel Sizes Available
A variety of carousel sizes are available: 220, 440 and 660 plates. All carousels feature EasyStack™, allowing users to load and unload a carousel full of plates. Transferring filled dishes is made easier and faster; after the pouring process has ended, simply remove the carousel with filled dishes and replace with a second carousel full of empty dishes.
Easy Operation via Intuitive Touch Screen
An intuitive touch screen interface controls the Systec Mediafill, which features a database of Petri dish brands to ensure your desired dish supplier continues to provide reliable operation.
Integrated Peristaltic Pump
The integrated peristaltic pump ensures media is precisely and efficiently filled; a second pump is available for simultaneous dispensing of other additives such as blood. DropStop control is featured in both pumps, preventing the dripping of media as dishes dispensed. In the event of malfunctions, the medium is pumped back to prevent gelling in the tube via the Pump back function.
Silent, Accurate and Precise Operation
The Systec Mediafill is produced with a frictionless ring and stepper motors to ensure silent and precise operation. The smooth aluminum surface is easy to clean with no holes or joints where media might remain. Shaft seals are installed on every moving axis to inhibit internal components of the machine being penetrated with media.
The Systec Mediafillmay also be converted into a tube filler using the same vessel and minimal exertion. This automatic system can be fitted with up to 4 racks and processes test tubes with diameters of 13, 16, 20, 25 and 30 mm. Racks with test tubes of different diameters can be filled simply and efficiently in one work sequence.
Dispensing & Pouring System for Automated Dosing & Filling of Microbiological Culture Media
Systec Mediafill with Systec Mediaprep
Systec Mediafill with Tri-Plates
Systec Mediafill with petri dishes
Systec Mediafill stacks: 220,440, 660
Systec Mediafill Ring and stepper motor