With the Ventis® Pro Series gas sensor there is no longer any need to carry multiple gas detection instruments at once. These are the most configurable gas sensors available, offering unique four-gas or five-gas sensor options and:
- Site and individual user tracking with the revolutionary iAssign™ Technology
- Man-down alarm and dedicated panic button included
- Easily view gas readings or alarms from connected peers in LENS™ Wireless groups
- Robust IP68 water and dust rating plus Guaranteed for Life™ warranty
- Instruments are available with or without a pump
- Provides reliable dock overdue and maintenance reminders
- Customizable start-up messages, acknowledgeable gas alerts and alarm action messages
- Compatible with a range of Ventis® MX4 accessories including the Ventis® Slide-on pump
- Flexible sensor configurations that can detect up to five gases
- DSX™ and iNet® Docking Station ready
- LENS™ Wireless enables communication between personal monitors and area monitors
It’s important to be able to detect hazards quickly, reliably and efficiently. The Ventis® Pro Series helps keep workers safe using a variety of innovative features:
Custom start-up messages allow the instruments to communicate vital safety information to users, as well as being able to see alarms and gas readings from connected peers via the LENS™ Wireless system. These messages allow users to acknowledge low gas levels while receiving specific written instructions when an alarm is triggered.
The unit’s dedicated panic and man-down alarms instantly alert nearby workers to an emergency situation, relaying this alarm to all nearby units via the LENS™ Wireless network.
Innovative iAssign™ Technology assigns users to each gas monitor in real time, allowing them to quickly and easily address recurring alarms while improving management of important assets and people.
The Ventis® Pro Series has an IP68 rating for dust and water ingress, coupled with a rugged overmold that is Guaranteed for Life™; both factors which help keep instruments in the field and active rather than in the shop for maintenance.
Additionally, the majority of Ventis™ MX4 accessories are compatible with the Ventis™ Pro Series.
The LENS™ Wireless is the first gas solution to enable personal and area monitors to share alarms and gas readings with one another. When either a man-down or gas hazard panic situation sets off an alarm, all the peers within the connected group will be notified of the hazard and the person at risk. When a fast response can mean life or death, nearby workers will be able to help immediately, rather than just notifying a call center that is potentially hundreds of miles away.
The iAssign™ Technology utilizes Bluetooth and Near Field Communication (NFC) in order to assign locations and workers to Ventis® Pro Series gas detectors. User and site data can be accessed with ease, and this allows problem areas to be located quickly across a whole facility and workers alerted accordingly, all the while ensuring that compliance is met in regard to accurate record keeping.
iAssign™ gives a holistic view of what is happening across a worksite, meaning that safety managers can take action to prevent repeated hazards, quickly and easily.
DualSense® Technology uses redundant sensors to establish the concentration of the target gas in the atmosphere while lowering the risk of critical instrument failure. Two sensors of the same type working side by side can offer the most accurate gas reading.
Ventis Pro Series Gas Sensor
Ventis Pro4 Black Gas Detector
Ventis Series Gas Detectors
Ventis Pro4 Safety Orange
Ventis Pro5 Safety Orange
Ventis Slide-on Pump with Ventis Pro