The cost-effective ChargeBag® PE makes contained and sterile transfer of powder and small process components from process to process much easier than ever before.
- Economic single use
- Decrease cleaning times
- Trouble free transfers
- Gamma irradiated for aseptic processing
Features and Benefits
- Crevice-free design utilizing anti-static materials ensure a free-flowing transfer
- Transparent PolyEthylene material construction allows operators to observe how a product is transferring
- Sturdy yet flexible liner enables physical manipulation of hard to handle product
Suitable for sterile processing
- Produced in cleanroom conditions and packed within a sealed sleeve and gamma irradiated
- The sleeve is easy to tear manually, therefore cutting tools are not needed
Reduce cleaning times
- Single-use bag – Eliminates time, expense and validation linked with cleaning other containers.
- Each ChargeBag® PE is precisely labeled with the lot number, specification detail and expiration date.
The ChargeBag® PE can be utilized in several manufacturing processes guaranteeing a safe and free-flowing transfer.
- Bulk powders
- Components (for example, vial stoppers)
- Buffer media
Single Use Transfer Bags with High Integrity - ChargeBag PE
Single Use Transfer Bags with High Integrity - ChargeBag PE - Picture 1
Single Use Transfer Bags with High Integrity - ChargeBag PE - Picture 2
Single Use Transfer Bags with High Integrity - ChargeBag PE - Picture 3