The Humitector™ Type 2 Humidity Indicator Card, used along with a Desi Pak® desiccant, can help provide a full history of a dry pack environment for moisture sensitive surface mount devices (SMDs) (moisture sensitive device-MSD). It adheres with IPC/JEDEC standard, J-STD-033D. The Humitector Type 2 is cobalt dichloride free and low halogen.
- Humitector™ Type 2 non-reversible humidity indicator card
- 60% non-reversible indicator spot offers a perfect permanent visual signal that moisture sensitive surface mount devices have been exposed to humidity for an extended period of time
- Conforms to the newest revision of the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council IPC/JEDEC standard, J-STD-O33D
- Low-halogen and cobalt dichloride free, a chemical regulated under European Chemical Bureau (ECB) REACH directives
- Meet or surpass applicable ECB regulations
- Easy to use with common applications of dry packing (humidity indicator card, moisture barrier bag, desiccant, moisture sensitive label) of moisture sensitive surface mount devices - MSDs, SMDs