Nanosurf’s Flex-Bio AFM system is designed to provide the necessary information for life science research. It is a versatile and flexible atomic force microscope that integrates key technologies and components to manage life science and biological applications easily.
Combined with the C3000 controller, the Flex-Bio offers high levels of precision using the FlexAFM scan head. Scientists involved in life science studies can gain from using the Flex-Bio system that immediately delivers the required data, regardless of the tasks at hand.
Key Features and Benefits
- Advanced force spectroscopy investigations
- Upgradable to FluidFM and Flex-ANA
- Compatibility with inverted microscopes
- Correlate fluorescence, topology, and biomechanical properties in a single package
- Imaging of biological samples on an inverted microscope in liquid and air
- Advanced force spectroscopy