As an innovative and stand-alone cleaning unit, the Lavamin has been specifically designed to be utilized with Struers specimen holders and mover plates that measure up to 160 millimeters (mm) in diameter.
As a fully automatic cleaning unit, the Lavamin is equipped with patent-pending technology that reduces the need for any user intervention. The cleaning capabilities of the Lavamin include a combination of ultrasound and water rinsing that is then followed by high-speed spin drying.
With three available program options, the Lavamin allows the user to determine the specific grinding or polishing requirements that will ensure a perfect result following each cleaning cycle.
- Stand-alone cleaning unit
- Easy to use
- Three available program options
- Fully automated cleaning process
- Saves up to 20% of total sample preparation time
- Eliminates the need to move specimens for cleaning purposes
- Does not require cleaning agents or alcohol during cleaning cycle
- No effects from soap and alcohol
- No potential environmental impacts
- High speed drying process
Eliminating Manual Cleaning with Lavamin
High speed drying process