The OI Analytical Model 5390 Tandem PID/XSD combines the power of the 4430 Photoionization Detector (PID) and the 5360 Halogen Specific Detector (XSD) in a single system that allows for the simultaneous detection of both halogen and aromatic compounds.
Through the use of both of these gas chromatograph (GC) detectors within a single efficient package, the Model 5390 exhibits a unique and highly simplified design that eliminates the need to transfer lines while only requiring a single detector port.
As a result, the Model 5390 provides users with increased reliability and performance rates while simultaneously reducing any unnecessary costs in the process.
- Unique and simplified design
- Eliminates the need for any transfer lines
- Minimizes dead volume
- Detectors can be used together or separately
- Patented tandem detector design uses only one GC detector port
- Exclusive Lampsaver™ circuit
- Can be programmed to turn off PID lamp after a specified period to extend lamp life
- Highly sensitive
- Selective detection of halogenated compounds
- Low maintenance requirements
- Highly stable and reliable
- Unique jet design
- Minimizes peak tailing that occurs as a result of unswept dead volumes or transfer lines