The OI Analytical Model 5320 ELCD is the company’s third-generation ELCD that has been specifically designed to detect the presence of halogen-containing compounds. With three main components of this system, of which include a reactor assembly, cell-solvent assembly and detector controller, the principal mode of operation of the ELCD is the halogen mode (X).
In an effort to improve the flexibility of this system, two additional sulfur (S) and nitrogen (N) modes are also available. Each detection mode kit contains all of the required materials (except the solvent) to operate the ELCD in specified mode.
- Quick-change reactor design
- Disposable resin cartridge
- Reliable solvent system
- Analog-controlled system:
- Reactor temperature
- Solvent flow
- Detector base optimized for capillary columns
- Solvent venting utilizes GC timed-event relay
- Direct interface with most GC makes and models
- Direct interface to the OI Analytical Model 4430 PID
- Does not require the use of any transfer lines
- Only a single detector port required