The HA19 common mode choke is designed specifically for noise suppression applications found in the growth and expansion of new generation vehicles such as plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHVs) and electric vehicles (EVs).
The HA19 series offers high efficiency and brilliant current handling in a rugged construction. It features low DC resistance and low temperature rise performance and is mechanically robust. HA19 is AEC-Q200 certified and ideal for superior efficiency electric power steering EMI applications where size and AEC-Q200 certification is imperative.
- Operating temperature range between -40 °C to +125 °C
- Maximum rated current up to 44 amps
- Maximum ambient temperature of +85 °C
- Temperature rise, maximum 40 °C
- Line conducted interference reduced
- Low loss ferrite core
- Verified performance in sustaining transmission signal integrity
- Exceptional performance in rugged environments
- RoHS compliant
- AEC-Q200 certified
- Perfect for high frequency EPS noise suppression applications
- Transmission control
- Engine control
- Electronic control units
- Electric power steering
- DC/DC converters
- Switch mode power supply
Specifications at 25 °C
||Inductance (1-2 or 4-3) μH Min.
||Rated Current Amps Typ.
||DC Resistance (1-2 or 4-3) mΩ Max.
||Leakage Inductance (μH) Min.
- Inductance and leakage inductance: measured at 10 kHz, 0.1 Vrms.
- Rated current is the approximate DC current where DT = 40 °C. Part temperature should be verified in the end application. Under worst case operating conditions, the part temperature (ambient plus temperature rise) should not exceed 125 °C.
- Leakage inductance is measured at pin-1-2 with N2 (pin 4-3) winding shorted.