The in vivo imaging of small animals can be automated using the iBox Scientia Small Animal Imaging System. The iBox Scientia facilitates highly repeatable, accurate imaging using computer-led, pre-set or one-touch control systems.
The system uses a state-of-the-art cooled CCD camera and next-generation optics to provide high grade, high resolution in vivo images.
Analytik-Jena has joined forces with AntiCancer, Inc. to supply fluorescent proteins for the in vivo imaging of small animals. iBox Scientia, combined with research technology from AntiCancer, Inc., allows researchers to access a wide range of different techniques and tools for in vivo imaging.
- Rapid sample inspection possible via the viewing window
- Warming plate can roll out, for easy mouse placement
- Simple setting of zoom, aperture, and focus via motor controlled optics
- Image at high resolution and high precision with cooled, state-of-the-art CCD camera
- Fluorescent emission filter and excitation sets are designed for small animal imaging
- Optimum imaging conditions provided by integrated darkroom
- Imaging across different spectra (IR, Vis, UV) possible via automated five position filter array
- VisionWorksLS software is provided (configured or optional) for image compositing, analysis and for the running of automated templates
- Cancer research
- Gene therapy
- Heart disease
- Tumor studies